WHAT IS NUODB INSIGHTS?
NuoDB 3.1 introduces a new graphical dashboard that provides users a detailed view into their NuoDB domain. The dashboard allows users to understand the performance and overall health of their NuoDB database environment.
Enable NuoDB Insights to gain a graphical view into aggregate system-level data that will help you better understand, optimize, and troubleshoot your NuoDB database, its processes, and the overall domain.
Specifically, you’ll gain access to trending data, including:
- Lifecycle events - start / stop, domain, timing
- System configuration data - CPU usage, memory, disk, networking
- NuoDB health data - alarms, logs, domain state
- NuoDB performance data - response times, load averages
Disabled by default, you must enable NuoDB Insights before it will capture and display any data.*
Once enabled, the NuoDB Insights dashboard can be accessed through a dedicated and secure website.
NuoDB Insights is open source, and we welcome contributors to improve this monitoring software! If you’d like to participate in development, you can find the source code on GitHub.
* Usage Information does not include any personally identifiable information ("PII"), but may include some aggregated and anonymized information derived from data that may be considered PII in some contexts (e.g., user locations or IP addresses). NuoDB Insights is only available to NuoDB databases running on Linux, and requires Java 7 or 8, and Python 2.7 to operate.