- Use Cases
- Dev Center
- Watch the Demo ❯
You are here
WHAT’S NEW WITH 1.0.2
Mar 26 2013
Absolute perfection is perhaps an unattainable goal, but continuing improvement is not. The NuoDB engineers have been focusing on performance enhancements ever since the release of NuoDB Starlings 1.0. The ensuing market demand has been impressive. We now have an enhanced product — NuoDB Starlings 1.0.2
“With each release user engagement has increased both with respect to the core product as well as the new beta programs such as the ADO.NET Driver,“ said Duke Adamonis, Director of Customer Solutions.
Overall, it appears our users recognize the value of the product and appreciate our commitment to providing maintenance and feature releases every 30 to 90 days, respectively.
So what exactly is new?
- 75 bug fixes
- Many SQL query performance enhancements
- Increased resilience for Node Failure Detection during network failures
- Amazon S3 stability improvements with larger datasets
- Silenced an annoying System Tray (Mac & Win) errant notifications bug
- Removed Tim Thomas from our QuickStart Bruin’s line-up sample database ;-)
NuoDB is easy to install and can be downloaded onto the following operating systems for free:
- MacOS 10.7 or higher
- Windows (32-bit, 64-bit)
- RHEL 5 & 6 (64-bit)
- SuSe 10 & 11 (64-bit)
- Amazon Basic EC2 (64-bit)
- Ubuntu 10 & 11 (64-bit)
Download NuoDB today.