You are here
STRONG WINDOWS ENHANCEMENTS, BETTER PERFORMANCE, EASIER DEVELOPER EXPERIENCE! AND, YES, MORE!
Today we announced the immediate availability of the NuoDB Starlings Release 1.1. The new release features .NET & Windows 64-bit support helping developers who wish to avoid the common scalability and performance issues associated with traditional databases. And that’s not all. We’ve addressed three areas of customer need.
The new release delivers user benefit in 3 key areas:
- Microsoft 64-bit and .NET support
- Substantial performance and productivity enhancements
- User experience improvements.
What’s New in 1.1
- 64 bit support for Windows Server, Windows 7 and 8 for high performance
- Full support for Visual Studio 2012, LINQ and Entity Framework for a more integrated developer experience
- .NET driver to avoid the common scalability and performance issues associated with Microsoft SQL Server
- Azure compatibility for running/deploying NuoDB easily in the cloud.
Productivity & Performance Improvements
- 33% increase in scale-out performance
- 20-50% improvement for heavy workloads
- Built-in schema browsing and querying for Integrated SQL development
- Database demand simulation tools, including a sample eCommerce schema and configurable load scenarios for improved provisioning of both predictable and unpredictable web traffic.
Improved User Experience
- · New NuoDB DevCenter– a central, easy to use location for all NuoDB developer resources, now integrated with the NuoDB Console for faster access
- · SQL Explorer fully integrated into the NuoDB Console for dropping and creating web tables without ever leaving the browser.
Download your free version of Release 1.1 today!